Sunday, May 28, 2017

Old/New Twitter Beginning and Facebook F#*@!


I guess I've had a Twitter account since 2009. I'd forgotten. I did a few quick alterations and now I am Gothridge Manor on twitter. I've done some preliminary scouting, joined a couple hundred folks. If you are on Twitter and talk about gaming please let me know, better yet join me.

I'm still figuring out the hashtag and @ stuff. It's like learning a new language. I think I've got it.

I still haven't made any headway with the fucks at Facebook. My account is still suspended because I used Gothridge Manor as my name. Apparently the Facebook fucks are very concerned about everyone's safety...yeah I know, I couldn't keep a straight face when I wrote that. The Facebook fucks want to invade my privacy even more by demanding my license and other identifying markers. I told them I'd sent them a stool sample and they can run DNA tests on that. The amusing thing is, when I did use my real name, they still did not believe me. Apparently you can't be real if your name is the same as a piece of clothing.


I've never posted this much about social media before and hope I never have to again.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about you problems with facebook. They are not catching as much flack as they should be about how much censoring they are doing. I know several people that are having situations like yours, and cannot recover accounts or start new. It's frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Named after a piece of clothing, eh? I can see that. I'm wearing a Tim right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Tim is riding up my crotch...

    ReplyDelete